DevOps (Continuous Integration) Engineer
A premier automotive company is ushering in the new age by focusing on a research and development center in the heart of the Silicon Valley. This office is building applications and software for IoT, connected cars, and ride-sharing projects and is hiring for sharp engineers.
The User Interface team is scaling out their linux infrastructure and building tools to improve reliability and scalability. You will be customizing open source continuous integration and infrastructure tools like Jenkins, Maven, and Ansible, and automating with Python and C++. This is a great opportunity for engineers focusing in build and release to get their hands on WebOps and DevOps technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Build/Release experience (Jenkins/Linux)
- DevOps knowledge (Cloud/Configuration Management)
- Automation heavy mindset (Python or C++)
- Excellent communication
Benefits & Perks
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Become a mentor to junior developers and get a leadership experience
- 401K, health, dental insurance
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Free coffee and snacks
- Gym membership discount