One of Canada’s largest IT consulting organizations is looking for a DevOps Manager to their growing team located in downtown Toronto. This individual will be responsible for managing DevOps practices and mentoring development teams in the adoption of new DevOps tools and culture. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with various developments teams and client environments that use different tools in the DevOps space such as Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, and Automation etc. A qualified candidate will have hands on technical experience in a DevOps capacity working with deployments, Puppet or Ansible, and strong development skills. Any client facing experience and Agile coaching experience is a big plus.
Required Skills & Experience
· Automation and Scripting experience with various languages such as Python, Java, Bash, Ruby, Powershell etc.
· Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, or Salt Stack
· Continuous Integration tools: Jenkins, Bamboo, Teamcity etc.
· Code repositories: GIT, SVN
· Virtualization and/or Cloud experience
· Experience as an Agile coach
· Experience managing and working with developers
Desired Skills & Experience
· Any manager or team lead experience
· Client facing experience
Benefits & Perks
· Medical, Dental, Vision