Software Developer (Datapower)
Are you ready to take something challenging? Interested in learning security and building highly available transactional services? Are ready to take ownership for solving complex problems? We are building and hosting mission critical security and business related systems and looking for strong developer with excellent technical and development skills. The ideal candidate will have excellent coding skills, test-driven-development and object-oriented design experience.
• Act in the capacity of software engineer to actively participate in the definition, design, development, testing, support and implementation of software functionalities.
• Work closely with internal team, other security teams, architects and business stakeholders.
• Ensure that technical solutions follow best practices, are reliable, are easily maintainable and are scalable under sustained load.
• Create and evolve application documentation as required.
• Identify project risks and work effectively to mitigate them
• 5-7 yeas of Java/J2EE and framework design and development experience with agile methodology.
• Hands on experience on building artifacts using encryption and tokenization.
• Experience using OAuth, API Security.
• Well versed with API, Web services, Spring MongoDB, angular.js and node.js, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, tomcat and WebSphere Application Server.
• Self-starter, passionate, good team player and problem solving attitude.
• Result oriented and adaptable to fast changing business and technical paradigm.
• Good documentation skills using Visio and other tools.
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Framingham MA, Ashland MA, Natick MA, Southborough MA