Entry Level Developer with Degree in Math/Mathematics
A logistics start up in Downtown Chicago wants you. That’s right. You will have the chance to work on a team of Join us as a member of an elite team of engineers.
Must have’s: The drive to work on you own. The drive to be a part of something big. Curiosity. Degree in Mathematics. You should code in your free time.
Our development team: 5 developers. Looking to bring on 1-3 more.
We have a collaborative development culture: expect to show your work to your peers and learn from them. We have a computer stipend, big monitors, and a casual culture, and a shared workspace. Get your work done and take as much vacation as you need. Flexible work hours.
Our development methodology: We are scrum agile environment.
If you worked here in the last year, you would have:
- Worked on an enterprise level platform for our top tier clients.
- Been pushed on by your peers.
- Become an essential member of the team.
Apply if you:
- Want a place where you can play a big role.
- Want to work hard and become a lead developer in 6 months to a year.
Do not apply if you:
- Don’t want to be a good developer.
- Need to be micromanaged
- Want to work for two years as an application support specialist before you ever get to code.
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Flexible hours, Casual work environment, PTO.