Software Automation Tester â River North
Looking for a new job working as a Software Engineer in Test? My client is looking for you to join their tight knit team of developers in their office right downtown in River North. If you are looking to work with a highly acclaimed and technology focused startup with huge room for growth, this is the place for you. As a software engineer you will be planning out automation frameworks and executing test suites. Performing both manual and automated tests and generating test reports. Will be working in a team friendly environment where developers and testers work together to develop integration tests.
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Automation testing
· Enthusiastic about building test suites and tool that automate processes
· Experience working with Selenium Webdriver/ Cucumber or Capybara
· Good development/ scripting skills in Ruby
· Unit testing with Rspec and familiarity with Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Experience working with Jenkins for Continuous Integration
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.
QA, Automation, Engineer, Quality Assurance, Senior Software Test Automation Engineer, Sr QA Engineer, Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, Java, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium Webdriver, Automation, QA, Selenium, Webdriver, Ruby Python Chicago IL Testing Quality Assurance, Software Tester, Automation, QA, Quality Assurance, .net, selenium, Lead, Senior, Oracle, x unit.