Software Tester â Downtown Chicago
Software Tester – Downtown Chicago
A highly successful Software-as-a-Service company located in a beautiful downtown Chicago office (with a truly spectacular view) is looking for a Software Developer in Test to help with their proprietary platform. The candidate will come on and join a small team of testers and be applying their Quality Assurance skill to test out the company’s daily builds. The ideal candidate will be a QA focused engineer with strong computer science and communication skills, and a desire to contribute to building an automation framework immediately. Culture is as important as technical skills, so this person needs to be high energy and passionate about technology. It is a very open environment where each member of the team can lend a hand to one another.
· Two+ years in software application testing (both manual and automated)
· Good background and understanding of the entire software development life cycle as it relates to a software product
· Understanding of Unix of Linux commands and environment testing
· Demonstrated experience with SQL commands
· Excellent Communication skills and high-energy personality
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Information Services or equivalent is a plus but not needed
401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.
QA, Automation, Engineer, Quality Assurance, Senior Software Test Automation Engineer, Sr QA Engineer, Lead Quality Assurance Engineer, Java, JUnit, JMeter, Selenium Webdriver