Senior Systems Administrator
A well-established telecommunications company in Alexandria is looking to hire a Windows System Administrator for a full-time role. The candidate will join a team of 4 both junior and senior engineers and will be in a position to both mentor and learn from senior members of the team.
The ideal candidate will possess proficient Windows system administration background along with active directory and exchange. This company is in the process of updating their virtualized environment so any candidates with a VMware background are strongly encouraged to apply. VMware and Windows certifications preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
· Strong Windows Administration background (5-7 years)
· Active Directory and Exchange experience required
· Experience migrating Windows servers to from 08R2 to 12 required
· VMWARE and Office 365 experience a plus
· MCSE, MCSA, VCP certifications preferred
Benefits & Perks
· Full healthcare
· 401k plan