Senior Manager of Devops
Our client in the IT security health space is looking to build out their collaborative devops team! With more than 1 million users and over 800 healthcare customers, our client is the #1 provider of secure access and collaboration solutions for healthcare. Aside from great leadership skills, the ideal candidate must be willing to be hands-on and is not afraid to get their hands dirty.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong Linux skills and proficiency in Python/Bash or some scripting language.
- Scala would be a huge plus!
- Experience with build and release systems with short release cycles. Deep understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Experience managing hundreds of server instances deployed in AWS/public cloud and colocation facilities.
- Quick debugging and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in Jenkins, Java, Maven
- Experience managing Hadoop clusters
- Experience with configuration management tools such as chef or puppet
- Experience in top-notch software engineering organizations.
- Experience in Agile/Scrum and TDD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive compensation (salary + stock options)
- Casual, fun work environment
- Catered lunch at least once a week in each office
- Fully stocked kitchen – free drinks and snacks!
- Annual company-wide Pi Day recitation contest
- Commuter Benefits
- Comprehensive Health Benefits – 90% company paid
- Monthly celebration events: welcoming new hires, winning deals, birthdays, happy hours – we love a good party!
- Modern offices in great locations – Santa Cruz, Boston, San Francisco, & New York City