Senior Full Stack Engineer
A Toronto-based digital agency that creates modern web and mobile products is looking to hire a senior full stack developer to join their team and work with small startups and corporate brands. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to collaborate with multiple teams like product managers, developers, designers and QA analysts. As well as work with multiple technologies building applications in Angular, Ember, React etc. in an Agile environment. The right candidate is able to work both front and backend with experience building backend systems in Rails, Node.js, or Python. Candidates must be able to work and interview in Toronto.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of software development experience
· Expert Level knowledge working on the Back-End with Node, Ruby, Python or equivalent
· Computer Science, Software Engineering or Web Development degree or certificate
· Demonstrable knowledge of database design, network services, solution architecture and implementation
Benefits & Perks
- They offer flexible office hours, 3 weeks’ vacation, Paid sick days, standard health that includes prescriptions, dental, vision, and insurance. A hardware credit, paid phone plan, corporate gym membership and a learning culture: in-house lunch and learns, conferences and training courses.