Help Desk Engineer
A growing, high-tech company in Boston is looking for a Help Desk Engineer to help support their Windows environment. Your daily responsibilities will include maintaining Windows and Exchange servers, as well as Active Directory administration for the company’s users. You will gain exposure to Linux servers in their environment as well.
You will be working directly with the CTO of the company who will provide mentorship and expertise in any technical areas you need help in. This is a perfect opportunity for someone looking to build their technical skill set and learn from an experienced support team. This is a full-time position that can pay $50,000.
Required Skills & Experience
· Previous experience working with Windows XP, 7 or 8
· Experience with Active Directory
· Familiarity with Exchange
· Exposure to virtualization (VMware)
· General network troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience
· Exposure to Linux (CentOS, Ubuntu)
Benefits & Perks
· Full health benefits
· Good vacation policy