Backend Python Developer
A mobile payments company experiencing explosive growth is looking to add a backend python developer to their small team in San Francisco. The company is currently scaling into their next generation of products, and needs help evolving their architecture by building on great technologies like Docker, Kafka, Riak and more. You will also have the power to influence the culture, strategy and future direction of the company and work on projects that make an impact. This person will be bringing new and creative solutions to the advancement of the product and will engage in the full development life cycle, from specification review to product adoption.
As a strong Python Developer, you will take an essential role on the team and be responsible for developing code, testing current technology assets, and taking projects from conception to deployment at a high level. At least 3 years of Python experience is required, with additional knowledge of Java, Hibernate, Flask, and SQLAlchemy. Beyond hands-on coding, this person will be pushing the organization forward in regards to new infrastructure. This is an excellent opportunity to work with talented, like-minded individuals, work at a company making a positive impact, and advance your skills as a Python Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience
· Degree in Computer Science
· Expert in Python and Django framework
· Integration of user-facing elements on the front-end
Desired Skills & Experience
· Expert in building highly scalable and resilient services
· Passionate about application architecture, quality and performance
· Integration of data storage solutions
· Strong unit test and debugging skills
· Incorporate new and creative technical solutions to improve products
Benefits & Perks
· Work at a company that is making a positive impact
· Medical, dental, vision, life, and insurance
· Flexible vacation time, travel reimbursement
· Company outings, and much more!