One of the largest asset management companies in the world is looking for a systems developer to join their team. They are seeking an engineer who is passionate about both the financial industry and advancing their career. They can pay between $70-85K for this role with a 15% bonus.
In this role you will assist in daily DBA work such as querying and performance tuning in both SQL and MySQL servers, as well as supporting the company’s core financial applications. The ideal candidate will have experience scripting with either Python or Java, as well as a desire to work in a cloud based environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting either MySQL or SQL databases
- Experience coding with Python or Java
- Experience developing scripts with relational databases
- Prior experience working in a Linux based environment
- Exposure to job scheduling technologies such as Jenkins, RunDeck, Autosys, ect.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience operating in a cloud based environment(AWS preferred)
- Experience working in a financial institution a big plus
- Exposure to Ansible or ServiceNow
- Computer Science or Information Systems Degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
- 3 weeks vacation
- 401K with match
- 15% Bonus
- Full health, dental, and vision