Mid - Senior MEAN Stack Engineer
Our SaaS based startup is one of a kind and they’re working with some great companies too! Most of their clients are big named brands and are providing a white label sales product that offers insight and motivation. Essentially you’ll be creating a web application that provides sales feedback and data to your clients. The clients will then be able to determine how and why certain regions aren’t hitting sales numbers.
In terms of culture fit, our client would like to hire someone who’s looking for a product based company and is looking to grow within a smart team. You’ll be joining a harmonious work environment, however, you’d also be playing a critical role. Voicing your opinion is strongly encouraged!
Required Skills & Experience
· Understanding how to optimize a website or web application for performance is required
· Being able to build a strong robust web application that is scalable and can handle lots of traffic is required
· Professional experience with any of these frameworks Angular.js, React.js, Node.js, MEAN, required
· Recent experience with using Automated and Unit Testing on a daily basis is required. Karma, Jasmine, etc.
· Cloud AWS is a big plus
· Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or Computer Engineering is required
Benefits & Perks
- Remote work opportunities negotiable after a few months working onsite, Competitive base salary, bonuses and equity, Health, Vision and Dental Benefits, 3 Weeks’ Vacation