Senior Android Engineer
A revolutionary medical device data system is seeking a passionate software developer to help build and extend the mobile solutions for medical diagnosis and data capture. Your primary focus will be the design and development the main Android applications for medical devices and cloud services. With your strong knowledge of Java, object oriented design, and the Android SDK you will apply industry best practices to develop testable application components with connection s to back-end services.
You will work closely with expert developers, researchers, product marketing strategists, and medical professionals to extend the capabilities of the solution and improve the quality of health care delivery. This team is very unique and their office is located 10 minutes from Union station in an exciting mature start-up with a trendy office.
Required Skills & Experience
· 6+ years of Android development experience
· Highly proficient with Android Studio, Android SDK, Eclipse, Gradle
· Effective and positive leadership skills
· Deep understanding with Java application development
· Experience publishing Android apps to Google Play
Benefits & Perks
- Flexible work hours, benefits, energetic and fun work environment, team bonding events, complimentary snacks/beverages