Senior DevOps Engineer
A prestigious start-up in Arlington is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their growing DevOps team. The company specializes in cyber threat prevention. The team itself is in charge of creating software that is geared towards managing both physical and cloud infrastructure. This is a code heavy role, with the ideal engineer possessing a passion for coding in either python or ruby. Along with this, the team automates their infrastructure in both python and chef, so these are skills that are welcome! As a part of this role, the engineer will also gain experience working with NoSQL and other Big Data technologies, while building out the clients cloud infrastructure (they use AWS and Openstack).
If you’re an engineer who wants to work in a cutting-edge technical environment with a late-stage start-up, please feel free to submit your application!
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of linux systems administration
· 3+ years of experience with scripting in either Python or Ruby
· Experience automating in either Chef or Puppet
· 2+ working with Openstack or AWS
· Experience working with Docker is a plus
Benefits & Perks
· Full-time role
· Full health insurance, dental & vision
· 401k, PTO, cutting-edge tech
· Work-life balance