Do you have an eye for creativity but can’t seem to stop coding? If you answered yes then you are needed to help in building out big pharmaceutical brands across virtually every disease category in every communication channel possible. You will partner with creative directors to create the most engaging and usable interactive experience possible while ensuring that the user is consuming the information in the proper manner to achieve marketing objectives. You will also organize information to create visualizations of content to achieve brands objective by sequencing and relating elements, preparing storyboards, and applying principles of human-computer interaction. In summary, you will utilize your knowledge and experience of customers and users to ensure the creation of high quality user interfaces and overall user experience for a variety of digital assignments.
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years of equivalent creative or technical background
· Background in Informational Architecture (IA), Psychology, Human Factors and/or Graphics/Web design
· Experience with: mobile and touch screen or tablet devices, Omnigraffle and Azure for rapid prototyping, HTML and CSS
· Web User Interface Design, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Analysis, Usability Testing, Web Programming Skills, Web Graphic Design, Understanding Browser Capabilities
· Excellent Customer Focus
· Strong communication skills
· Must possess a strong team orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
· Problem solving
Benefits & Perks
This is a full-time position, which can offer a competitive salary with benefits. You must local to Chicago, given that this is an on-site position.