Systems Administrator (Linux)
A well-known education institution in the Georgetown section of DC is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their infrastructure team.
The right Engineer for this job will possess a “jack of all trades” mentality, and should be able to work on both Windows and Linux servers, manage Active Directory, understand networking, and have exposure to scripting and automation.
This is a full-time permanent position that boasts excellent benefits including a beautiful office space, free food and a flexible schedule. If interested, please apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
· 4+ years of experience in a server environment (Windows or Linux)
· Active Directory administration
· Virtualization tools (VMware, Azure, Hyper-V, other)
· Automation tools (puppet, chef, Ansible, other)
· Scripting tools (python, ruby, bash, shell, perl, other)
· Network troubleshooting (routing, network address translation, firewall policies)
· Database support (MySQL, MongoDB, postgres, other)
· Great communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
Benefits & Perks
· Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
· Free food
· Free coffee
· Flexible schedule
· Opportunity to work on cutting-edge technology