Network Security Engineer
Are you Network Engineer looking to get into the ever-growing industry of IT security? Here’s your chance.
The company is a heavy-weight in the entertainment industry specializing in travel and family-friendly activities. What would be more rewarding than putting a smile on the faces of thousands of families across Chicago? How about putting smiles on the faces of tens of thousands of people nation-wide?
This company bringing families together and making dreams come true is looking to bring on a Network Security Engineer who will perform equals parts networking and security, eventually growing to embrace more of a security role.
Required Skills & Experience
· Cisco Networking experience is a must
· Intermediate knowledge of windows domain, active directory, and windows domain toolsets
· Strong team player, works well leading or participating in a team
· Excellent interpersonal and customer facing ability
Desired Skills & Experience
· Experience maintaining Cisco routing and switching infrastructure, including backups, updates, configuration, and hardware support
· Working knowledge of routing protocols like BGP, GLBP and OSPF
· Familiarization with VOIP configuration and Cisco UCCX and UCS systems
· Experience working in a PCI Compliance environment
· Hands-on use of SIEM tools and Juniper or Cisco firewalls
Benefits & Perks
401k + 6% match, generous PTO, BCBS PPO Healthcare, Vision and Dental
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning