My client is looking to bring on an experienced Wireless Engineer due to expantion. This is a full-time position in Mt. Laurel, NJ paying between $90,000-$115,000. This Cisco Gold Partner is going through a major transformation and reaching new and exciting clients.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable and adapting to each projects unique infrastructure. We are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and is very comfortable in a heavy Cisco environment. The ideal candidate will also have experience with wireless, security and network related projects.
Required Skills & Experience
· Perform wireless network implementations
· Install wireless access points
· Install network backbone, including wireless controller
· Perform post-installation AirMagnet survey
· Perform wireless site surveys using AirMagnet software
· Perform passive survey of existing networks
· Perform passive survey using test equipment to determine suitable coverage
· Document all surveys and implementations
· May include network diagrams, port mapping, photographs, etc.
· Troubleshoot network/controller/access point issues
· Basic troubleshooting when needed
· Cisco Certification are a plus
Benefits & Perks
· Full health, Dental, Vision
· Casual environment
· Flexible hours