IT Security Administrator
A leading provider of customizable e-discovery solutions, headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, is looking to hire an IT Security Administrator to safeguard IT assets. This person will be involved with identifying actual and potential security problems as well as repairing and strengthening systems against breaches, loopholes, and weaknesses related to the IT network. This is a vital role, as this person will be responsible for implementing and maintaining security controls as well as determining security violations and inefficiencies through periodic audits. Great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing and evolving company that has recently been named in Deloitte’s “Fast 500” tech companies!
Required Skills & Experience
· 3+ years of IT Security experience
· Understanding of compliance standards such as: SOC1, PCI, ISO14001, HIPPA, SSAE 16 etc.
· Application security control experience
· Knowledge and hands on experience with IT architecture and design (firewalls, intrusion detection systems, VPC's, virus protection security, LAN/WAN, design, and/or general internetworking technologies.)
· Understanding of risk management practices and security program development including change management, access control and physical security
· Networking, networking protocols, Active Directory, and system administration practices
· Bachelor's degree in IT and/or networking and security certifications would make a candidate stand out
Benefits & Perks
· 6% 401k Match
· Great family healthcare benefits (less than $200/month)
· Generous PTO
· Training and tuition reimbursement
· Healthy work culture that supports the work hard/play hard theme - their mission is to build really cool stuff while having a good time doing it