Full Stack Web Developer
A creative technology company with designers, engineers, strategists, and innovators is looking to add a top-notch PHP engineer to their San Francisco team. At the crossroad of business, design and technology, they work alongside their clients to innovate offerings, tap on business potential, and benefit on enhanced productivity. They assist companies all the way from an original challenge through captured value. With 20 years of commitment to delivering complete solutions, they transform businesses by creating both superior digital experience and technological platforms. They harmonize the disciplines to tell beautiful stories never heard before. Together they Discover, Design, and Deliver.
This company is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join the team. You’ll be designing, developing and integrating innovative solutions in close collaboration with our clients, developers and designers. As a Full Stack Web Developer you will work in our customer delivery projects making sure the solutions we deliver match and exceed customer expectations.
As a core developer, you will take an integral role on the team and be responsible for developing code, integration testing, while collaborating on architecture and design. In addition to building efficient, testable, and reusable back-end modules, you will be responsible for developing and integrating new user-facing features under current Vue.js Single Page App Front End. On the backend stack, you will be heavily focused on PHP with Laravel, running on MySQL database. Beyond hands-on coding, this person will be pushing the organization forward in regards to new infrastructure while supporting their design principles: extensibility, configuration, usability, openness, and scalability. This is an incredible opportunity to work with talented, futuristic, like-minded engineers and work at a fresh company that is pushing the boundaries.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of MySQL, Postgres, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience in PHP required, Node.js/Java/C/C++ is a plus
- 5+ years experience with PHP
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experince with distributed systems is a huge plus!
- Ability to comfortably program in a Unix envirpnment
- Strong problem-solving skills in all web development
- Critical thinking
Benefits & Perks
- Work at a cutting-edge company with futuristic visions
- Full benefits, yearly bonus, highly competitive salary
- Flexible paid vacation time
- Unlimited growth opportunity, company outings, and much more!