Director of Product Management
A privately held company that is the recognized global leader in entertainment payroll, residuals, tax incentives, finance and other integrated production management solutions is hiring for a Director, Product Management position. The Director of Product Manager will lead product management for their production accounting and purchasing offerings such as SmartAccounting and EP Access Card. You will also be responsible for partnering across EP to drive strategy and roadmap, directing a team of product managers, overseeing requirement and release criteria, driving customer experience with their technology offerings, and collaborating with key cross-functional leaders to ensure EP is the simplest company to work with for entertainment payroll.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years in a product management position or an equivalent role in a software development organization
- Experience in delivering accounting, or ERP software is a MUST.
- Background with b2b or enterprise applications is a plus!
- Able to drive and manage multiple projects in an agile environment
- Experience partnering with UX Design functions
- Familiar with qualitative and quantitative data
- BA/BS in engineering, business, design or related field
- A strong passion for the entertainment industry!
- Experience in building applications for entertainment industry
Benefits & Perks
- Collaborative, casual, creative environment!
- Health Coverage
- 401K Program