Senior DevOps Engineer
A well-funded health care start-up is seeking an experienced Linux systems engineer with cloud and automation experience to help them build out their DevOps and AWS infrastructure. They will be creating a cutting edge cloud platform that will revolutionize how physicians interact with the health care community. This person will need to be passionate about building scalable solutions using cutting edge technologies and needs to work well both independently and as part of a team.
- 7+ years Linux administration experience
- Experience with cloud solutions such as AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudWatch, CloudFront, CloudFormation)
- Web Servers, Frameworks and Technologies (nginx, apache, Sinatra)
- Experience with monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti)
- Experience using automation tools like Chef, Puppet, SaltStack, Ansible
- Knowledge of Docker
This company offers everything you would expect from a start-up company: very competitive base salary, flexible hours, telecommuting, stock options and equity along with a casual, technology drive culture. If interested, please submit your resume for consideration!