Senior/Lead UX Strategist role. This person will be working on the Center for Design Excellence team which sets the bar as to how UX and Product Development is executed across all the product teams in the organization. This person will work with all product teams at this Fortune500 Company to ensure a cohesive UXUI experience across the board.
This role has hands-on design elements but is largely a role focused on strategy and communication. This person will need to take feedback from and coach Sr. Management when it comes to the company’s Design Process and Collaboration techniques. The hands-on element comes from the conclusion of the feedback taken from these teams. Currently, one challenge is how to present large data sets via internal tools – this person will be gathering feedback across the board and then designing a solution.
This role is a contract to hire with an expected 3 month contract period.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong understanding of complete product development process
- Hands on experience with User Research, User Flows, Wireframing, and Visual Design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to interface with stake holders of different verticals (design, development, business, marketing, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
Client facing experience is a plus
Hands on development background is a plus
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
· Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
· Paid Sick Time Leave
· Pre-tax Commuter Benefit