Machine Learning Engineer
Our client is a stealth mode cyber security startup located in the heart of Silicon Valley developing cutting edge intrusion detection and vulnerability analytics software. Backed by top tier VCs and with a number of large clients already the company is hiring for a Machine Learning Engineer to develop and hone the ML algorithms that will run on several TB of data every day.
Required Skills & Experience
- M.S. (Ph.D. preferred) in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or related
- Strong programming skills, specific language doesn’t matter, can be Java, C++, Python, etc.
- Expertise in machine learning, data mining, and algorithm development
- Research oriented mind with a capacity and desire to learn and stay up-to-date with the latest algorithms
- Security and/or Networking domain experience is a huge plus
- Very strong math skills- probability and statistical inference, linear algebra, plane and solid geometry / trigonometry, fractions, percentages, ratios, proportions, etc.
- Start-up mentality and a self-starter
Benefits & Perks
Competitive salary, equity, PTO, benefits