Mid-Level DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a full-stack/DevOps engineer to lead a small team working on the newest version of a web application. This is a lead and individual contributor role, the candidate be involved in many aspects of the company such as helping evolve our existing architecture and improve the software and operations by implementing new features and functionality. The role will be split evenly between programming and infrastructure management. We need a self-motivated, enthusiastic leader who can learn and apply new technologies quickly, be it a programming language or a framework on the latest cloud landscape (i.e. Amazon, Microsoft Azure, Rackspace, Docker, etc). This role is business facing to a certain extent and will require a certain level of enthusiasm and customer service when dealing with clients and other business partners.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with business partners and clients
- Solid software design principles
- Design and create system architecture, RESTful services and API for the application
- Be able to contribute to improving code through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
- Understanding of cloud computing: docker, AWS, CI/CD
- Experience managing a linux server environment
- Experience with Linux/Unix and scripting languages like Python, PHP, Perl, shell scripting, Powershell, etc.
Benefits & Perks
Full Benefits. Dental, Medical, Vision. 401k.