A quickly growing, profitable startup in the e-commerce space is hiring a Product Manager. This company is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. They are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers. This is the ideal situation to further a career in product manager because you will have a chance to work with various different projects, each time moving to new challenges and experiences.
The position entails both tactical and strategic product management and this person will have a high degree of responsibility for product success, working both with internal contributors, company executives, and directly with external clients. Attention to detail, market research skills, and strategic vision are necessary.
Required Skills & Experience
- Previous product management experience
- Familiarity with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of the current technology industry landscape
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer science or software development experience
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary and equity in offer
- Paid time off
- Company events and trips
- One of the best opportunities to build your career
- Working with company executives