A publically traded software as a service (SaaS) company with a patented software platform used by billions of users worldwide is in search of an AWS Cloud DevOps engineer to man handle their rapidly growing cloud infrastructure. This company is headquartered here in sunny San Diego with offices worldwide is filled with tremendously talented engineers from the CTO down. If you are looking to show your talent with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and its many offerings amongst other talented engineers with talent of their own to share then apply right away because this role won’t be open long. The candidate will develop tools and strategies for deployment, testing, monitoring, and automating to support this company’s goal to create the best-in-class cloud-based products for their many users.
We are looking for someone who is eager to grow their skillset daily and have the mentality to always strive for more when it comes to technical and professional growth. If you have experience with AWS offerings such as EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, IAM, ELB, DynamoDB, and Cloudwatch then you will be a key contributor to the DevOps team and its heavy cloud operations environment. The ideal candidate also has experience with configuration management tools like Chef or Puppet, experience programming and scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell, Ruby, or Python. Basic understanding of network engineering and security principles, and systems administration in a Linux and Windows environment with virtualization technologies with VMWare 5.0 and higher. Apply now to jump on this career changing opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in DevOps and Cloud technologies
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with AWS in a production environment with EC2, S3, VPC, IAM, ELB, DynamoDB, and CloudWatch.
- Experience in programming/scripting with Bash, Powershell, Ruby, or Python.
- Experience with system administration with Linux and Windows environment.
- Experience with virtualization technologies VMWare
- Great interpersonal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with IIS application servers and related technologies.
- Experience supporting databases such as recovery procedures such as MySQL, SQL, MongoDB.
- Experience with CI and Automation tools such as Jenkins and RunDeck.
Benefits & Perks
- Fulltime benefits
- Matching 401K
- Competitive bonus stock option plan.
- Opportunity to work with an amazing tech focused company.