A cyber security start-up is looking for a DevOps Engineer to build out their DevOps environment. The client provides cyber security SaaS solutions to a diverse client base across the United States. As a part of this role, the candidate will have the ability to scale out their server environment, implement automation tools and migrate to the cloud (AWS).
This is an exciting role for any candidate who is looking to move into a role where they will have the independence to make their specific implementations to this server environment. This role directly reports to the CTO and offers the ability for significant internal growth.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Linux Systems Engineering experience
- Puppet, Chef, or Ansible automation experience
- AWS, or VMware experience is required
- Jenkins for CI/CD is a plus
- Bash, Python or Ruby scripting is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive base
- Stock options
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO