Information Security Manager
We have been around for 10+ years in the Chicago area and pride ourselves on being ranked one of the best workplaces in Chicago for the past 6 years! We are dedicated to helping our customers deal with all aspects of logistics through excellent service and innovation.
You would be leading our IT Security team, expanding and shaping the direction of our information security practices through threat and vulnerability management, incident response, solution review and risk management.
Required Skills & Experience
· Ability to manage information security projects independently while managing a team
· Proven endpoint security experience
· Previous risk and vulnerability assessments
· Knowledge of network security principles and practices
· System patching and hardening
Desired Skills & Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or other technical discipline
· CISSP or other industry certifications
· Windows-based experience
· Penetration or offensive security experience
· Experience with Nessus and other vulnerability assessment tools
· Cisco or Juniper firewall experience
Benefits & Perks
· 401k + 5% match, unlimited PTO, 10-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare, Vision and Dental
· Casual environment, catered lunches, opportunities for quick advancement, investment in career development
· Onsite haircuts, massages, and intramural sports leagues
· Local candidates only, not able to sponsor at this time.