Senior Software Developer (Remote)
Wanted: Serious Data geeks. Our client is building software to help companies extract insights from call recordings. They integrate with over two dozen different sources for calls, using APIs or scrapers to retrieve users' content, which is then matched to CRM records to provide metadata. The recordings then flow through a content pipeline which transcodes, transcribes, and performs analytics, and the results are then indexed in elastic search for usage in the website.
They're looking for a Sr Python Engineer to work in the content pipeline team. You'll be focusing on scalability, task distribution, efficiency, and quality. If you're an engineer who likes to optimize algorithms and prove correctness, this is a perfect job for you.
- 5+ years of commercial Python experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- “Big Data” and distributed systems
- Experience working with API-based data sources
- Experience with REST, SOAP, Etc
- Patience, rigor, and the ability to communicate clearly
- Highly collaborative work style