Build/Release DevOps Engineer
One of the fastest growing companies in cyber security is currently hiring for a DevOps Engineer. Through the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning, this company has reinvented cyber protection. If you want a chance to work with a company that protects the world from cyber-attacks, and is working with revolutionary new technologies then this is the position for you!
The job includes working with a heterogeneous cloud environment including extensive APIs, application servers, and an impressively scalable data-pounding machine. You’ll be joining a cloud platform integration team, working with a customer-facing application and API servers, monitoring and security facilities, internal administration, and applying the latest in reliability and scaling technology.
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3 or more years of infrastructure management experience in a production Linux and/or Windows environment
- 2 or more years experience working with automated configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- Demonstrable understanding of common systems administration scripting languages such as Python 2.x/3.x, Ruby 1.8+, POSIX shell scripting, Windows shell scripting (powershell/cmd)
- Identify server performance imporvements and devise improvement plans
- Experience configuring and managing Apache, MySQL, Nginx, MongoDB, Redis
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) technologies including EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and Elasticache
- Experience deploying and configuring AWS services using tools such as fog, boto, Amazon SDKs, Terraform, etc.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis-CI
- Work with development team to perform code deployment, stress testing, QA testing
- Extensive experience with common security, source control and administration tools including Git, VPN, Secure Shell, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with Windows and Linux packaging and installer solutions (MSI/WiX/RPM/pip etc.) a plus
Benefits & Perks
Full Benefits. Dental, Medical, Vision. 401k.