Backend Engineer (Mid-level, Full-Time)
An industry-leading San Francisco startup is growing rapidly and looking to add another talented engineer to their team. Backed by the top Silicon Valley investors, this company has demonstrated the ability to successfully build teams and create game-changing products. They are a team of ex-Google and ex-Dropbox leaders who are looking to influence the way the world buys and sells cars. You will be given the chance to work with new technologies and build beautiful user experiences the change the way people think about car ownership. This is a unique opportunity to join an upbeat, forward-thinking team that is shaking up the entire auto industry.
As a core developer, you will take an integral role on the team and be responsible for developing code, integration testing, while collaborating on architecture and design. In addition to building efficient, testable, and reusable back-end modules, you will be responsible for developing and integrating new user-facing features under current frontend tech (React, HTML, CSS). The backend stack is written in Go and Python, running on PostgreSQL. You will be given the power to take full ownership of features from initial inception through launch, push projects forward, and mentor other team members.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive knowledge of Python and GO
- Experience working on PostgreSQL and/or Salesforce
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science
Desired Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with React, HTML and CSS
- Ability to comfortabely deploy in App Engine
- Strong problem-solving skills in all areas of web development
Benefits & Perks
- Work at a cutting-edge company with futuristic visions
- Full benefits, yearly bonus, and a highly competitive salary
- Flexible paid vacation time and 401k
- Unlimited growth opportunity, company outings, and much more!