We are revolutionizing the way people work by enabling professionals to develop their own cloud-based applications for driving vastly improved work productivity. With more than 500,000 users and a presence in over 50 of the Fortune 100 companies, we are quickly expanding our stake in the high-growth, multibillion-dollar SaaS, PaaS and mobile markets. QuickBase is headquartered in Cambridge, MA and was recently ranked as a Boston Business Journal best place to work. Come join us as we grow. The training team is hiring a contract Captivate Courseware Developer & Instructional Designer to design and develop instructional material for web based delivery that supports and enables long term customer success.
Required Skills & Experience
- Demonstrate solid skills in the use of Adobe Captivate to design and develop dynamic and engaging web based learning. A template will be designed to effectively manage hundreds of planned titles with minimal effort.
- Utilize effective needs analysis, project management, course development, & evaluation skills.
- Independently develop entry and advanced level courses for external customer audience.
- Expertly leverage and apply multimedia technology and authoring tools including Captivate.
- Works cross functionally with key subject matter experts to determine the needs and method of delivery.
- Be metric oriented with a lens on measuring content effectiveness.