Incident Management Manager
Our client is a global accounting organization that operates in 130 countries all over the world. In the past three years they have expanded greatly as a company, and now look to double the size of cyber security department in the next year or so.
They are looking to bring on an Incident Management Manager to help grow out our cybersecurity practice and manage and shape the Incident Management team.
Required Skills & Experience
· Proven leadership experience
· Current experience with Incident Response
· Must have, or be willing and able to obtain industry certifications (ex. EnCE, ACE, OSCP, OSEE, GPEN, CCFP, CASP, GCIH, GCED, GCFA, GCED, GCFA, GREM, and ECIH)
· Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
· Experience with Windows operating system
· Demonstrated understanding of evidence preservation and chain of custody rules
· Forensics experience (ex. Guidance Software EnCase, AccessData FTK, Helix, SPADA, Kali, CAINE, DEFT, Paladin, Raptor, and Robocopy
Desired Skills & Experience
· Hands-on Wargaming experience
· Ability to to travel on short notice and work additional hours (compensated)
· Previous experience in a consulting setting
Benefits & Perks
401k + 5% match, competitive Healthcare, Vision and Dental plan
Ability to match any salary
Free lunch daily, access to fitness facilities, convenient location
Local candidates only, not able to sponsor at this time.