A nonprofit organization located in La Mirada is seeking to hire a Project Manager. This company advances education and research statewide by providing the world-class network essential for innovation, collaboration, and economic growth. This nonprofit organization operates both the California Research and Education Network. They also happen to be part of the world’s largest education system. As a Project Manager you will report directly to the Director of Operations along with leading all phases of the project, from beginning to end, while managing the activities of all internal and external resources on projects and deliverables.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience managing multiple projects through their entire life cycle
- Able to work cross-functionally and maintain accountability for deliverables across multiple workgroups
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills, with the ability to influence others
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skill swith ability to use data effecctivel to drive recommendations
- Strong presentation, oral, and communication skills!
- Well-organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic envrionment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with vendor management preferred
- Experience in high tech enviornment and/or managing technical projects
- Experience working in the telecommunication industry
- Project Management certification is a plus!
- Bachelors degree preferred or relevant work experience to compensate degree
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision insurance provided
- Liberal Vacation
- Sick leave