At the cross roads of Predictive Analytics and Market Intelligence is a small company that focuses on assessing the likelihood of smaller companies capable of paying back loans to bigger banks. Since the financial crash of 2008, banks have been weary of lending money to companies without a strong credit history. With the FinTech that this company provides, lending is less of a risk and small companies have the chance to make something of themselves.
If you want to work for a company that sticks their neck out for the little person and helps to stimulate small businesses across the country, let’s chat. They’re looking for a Security Analyst with experience in a financial environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Information Security Technology
- Knowledge of Vulnerability Scanning, Security Information, Network Firewalls, and Network Intrusion
- Knowledge of security standards (COBIT, ISO 17799/27001, NIST, etc.)
- Experience with several of the following: SIEM, IDS/IPS, HIPS, Anti-Virus & Malware analysis and protection, content filtering, logical access controls, data loss prevention, application firewalls, vulnerability scanners, forensics software
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience utilizing Nessus, Acunetix, Palo Alto, Imperva, or GFI products
- Security certifications are great to see
Benefits & Perks
401k + 6% match, 4 weeks PTO, 10-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare, Vision and Dental
Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning