SQL Database Developer
Are you working in healthcare analytics and looking to lead a team and have a job where you can play an important role in how data management decisions are made? One of Chicago’s largest and well known hospital and medical research facilities is looking for a SQL Business Intelligence (ETL / Reporting) in their offices near Downtown Chicago. If you are looking to be on a smaller team of Database developers within a larger IT organization and be responsible for creating custom SQL solutions utilizing TSQL, SSIS, SSRS that serve a higher purpose of ensuring quality patient care that apply to this job. This position will be working closely with project managers and data warehouse teams to integrate data into BI products securely and efficiently.
Required Skills & Experience
· BS degree (CS is preferred)
· 2-4+ years’ experience in SQL Database Development
· Experience in database design
· Experience building custom SQL queries with TSQL and dumping the data into excel or another database
· Deeper understanding of database concepts such as the SQL MOD function, Dimensions, etc.
Benefits & Perks
· Health dental & vision benefits
· 30 days off / year. 1 day a week telecommute