Senior Game Engineer
One of the largest and most stable entertainment and media companies with offices in New York and Los Angeles, is looking for a Senior Mobile Game Developer to join their new team and office in Burbank. They are looking for a Senior Mobile Game Developer for a large mobile gaming project due for release before the end of the year. All development and is done on site and in house.
This Senior Mobile Game Developer will be designing and implementing new features and exploring new technologies for their games. This will be entirely new development on a strong team of engineers, so great communication and ability to work in a collaborative environment are a must. This developer should have mobile apps published in the app store, and professional experience using Unity3D. Experience scripting in Python or Bash are a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ yeasrs of experience in mobile development
- 5+ years of experience in game development
- Bachelor of Science in Computers Science
- Great communication – both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior team members and clients
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- 2 weeks PTO
- Unlimited growth opportunity