A Chicago consultation company that creates tailored cloud solutions for enterprises at all stages of the cloud journey is in need of an Azure Architect to serve as a technical thought leader and subject matter expert for their public cloud ecosystem consisting of partners, customers, and service providers. You will be a leader in all stages of the process from economic analysis, planning, and design to implementation. You’ll be assisting in leading a team that builds automation and services to make operating a massive large scale distributed system simple.
Required Skills & Experience
· Day to day development, support and monitoring of our production server and network environment
· Cloud migration execution and support
· Development of automated solutions to monitor and support our software development and release processes
· Support of local operations and development teams in their work on databases, back-end software development, front-end websites, and other mission-critical systems
· Provide systems support in and out of office hours
· Participating in client workshops, driving the journey to cloud.
Benefits & Perks
· Full medical/dental