Principal Data Scientist
This company is one of America’s leaders in providing health benefits. They are seeking a Principal Data Scientist to lead the development of Machine Learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences. This role will also provide you with the opportunity to mentor and coach junior team members on various data science techniques. In need of someone with experience in Text Mining or Natural Language Processing, Python, and R. This opportunity is located in downtown Chicago. Submit your resume now!
Required Skills & Experience
· 5+ years with Text Mining or Natural Language Processing
· Leadership-experience managing a small team
· Master’s degree
Desired Skills & Experience
· 7+ years in predictive analytics
· PhD and experience in the healthcare sector preferred.
Benefits & Perks
· Paid time off
· Prime location in the loop with a great office space
· Talented and driven staff
· Tremendous opportunity for growth