A well-funded startup located in Santa Clara - targeted to provide integrated and intelligent cloud service to various smart devices – is looking to add an experienced cloud architect to their small but highly motivated team populated with brilliant members. The task is creating a world-class platform for various smart devices, like smart home products, wearable devices, etc.
We are looking for back-end software engineering team leaders who have strong technical skills, previous working experience in a related industry and are willing to assume significant ownership of responsibility. If is a fast-paced and low-structured environment that will allow you all the opportunities you want.
Required Skills & Experience
- Broad experience in overall system design and implementation
- Deep knowledge of cloud architecture
- Ability to design scalable platform and database systems
- Deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Familiarity with communication protocols
- Client-Server protocol & API design skills
- Language proficiency in Golang, SQL and C/C++
- Product development experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in advanced Big Data methodologies such as Data Modeling, Validation, Processing, Hadoop, MapReduce, Mongo, Pig, etc.
- Natural Language, Machine Learning, and/or Artificial Intelligence experience.
- Ability to gather cross-functional requirements and translate them into practical engineering tasks.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following developer skills: Objective C, PHP, Unix, Java.
- Familiarity with web technologies and standards.
- Experience with software development methodologies in creatively driven environment.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science
Benefits & Perks
- Generous PTO/Paid Holidays
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Catered Lunches
- Happy Hours