Director of Mobile Development
An educational software company based in Glendale is looking for Director of Mobile Development to join their growing team! The company focuses on educational development for children ages 3-8, and their products are used in countries across the globe. This Director of Mobile Development will be leading a team of mobile developers, and have the opportunity to grow their own team of mobile developers. The Director of Mobile Developers will also be communicating with other C-Level executives, business units, and ensuring all projects are on track for releases.
This is a full time role and can pay between 130,000 and 170,000 per year. The company provides additional compensation perks and benefits along with great benefits. Grow your career to the next level, as this company is ultimately hoping to continue scaling, and drive them success!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6 years of hands on experience in mobile application development (iOS, Android, Unity)
- Experience managing a team of Mobile Developers
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Excellent communication and drive for success
Benefits & Perks
- Comprehensive benefit package including health, vision, and dental
- Great vacation and PTO package
- Unlimited growth opportunity