Senior UX Designer
One of the leading software providers for automotive services is currently looking for a Senior UX Designer to add to their design team. This person will be responsible for working with the design team translating the user needs/business requirements into feature requirements and design solutions. The ideal candidate will be someone who is comfortable working across multiple platforms and not just tied to one.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of across the board experience with scalable UX Design including but not limited to: wire framing, prototyping, site mapping, making process flows, performing usability research and testing.
- Strong experience with B2B and B2C sites/applications.
- Domain knowledge in illustration or photography.
- Advanced proficiency using design tools such as Illustrator or Photoshop.
- A strong portfolio able to showcase his/her understanding of design processes.
Benefits & Perks
The company offers a very competitive compensation package including a base salary plus bonus (up to 10%). They also provide a comprehensive medical/dental benefits package with other ‘big company’ perks such as stocked kitchen, gym discount etc…