Voted one of the best media companies to work for in Orange County, this firm prides itself on work-life balance while creating an award winning marketing platform. As a business, they offer their clients a 360 degree view of analytics, behavioral targeting, and data management of their marketing campaigns.
As a member of the team, you will be a key part of the entire software development cycle. You will be responsible for design, development, meeting customer expectations, and making appropriate changes to the code when necessary. They are looking for that right person to join an already successful team, to play a part in taking this company to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience
- PHP (60%), Node.JS (40%)
- MySQL (30%), NoSQL (70%)
- BackboneJS, AngularJS, KnockoutJS
- Experience with MVC Frameworks such as Zend, Yii, and Laravel
- Experience with web services and data driven applications
- BS in Computer Science or relevant degree would be preferred
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit