C# Developer - Hyde Park
A stone’s throw from the chaotic Chicago Loop, in Barack Obama’s homestead, lies a company that is changing the way we approach healthcare advocacy. The company is building a platform that drives collaboration across the healthcare industry. Their software locates and promotes awareness for community resources to high-needs neighborhoods with health and social services. They do this by connecting patients with more than just doctors and pharmacies but for everything they need to support their lifestyle (i.e. gyms, physical therapy, specialized diet stores, etc). They keep physicians involved by tracking how often patients visit these spots as well.
They’re software is based on the Microsoft stack, so they use a mixture of C#, ASP.Net, MVC, with an interactive UI layer using Backbone and Typescript. They’re hosted in Azure and they use tools like Teamcity and Octopus for deployment.
· 2+ years of experience using C#/ASP.Net
· MVC architecture
· Backbone and Typescript are a plus
· Deployment experience is a huge plus
· Cloud hosted experience is a plus
· 401k +6% match, 4 weeks PTO + 2 weeks of sick days, 10%-20% Annual Bonus, BCBS PPO Healthcare partially covered by us, Free Vision and Dental.
· Casual start up environment, investment in technology and continued learning (Access to Chicago development conferences, Safari Books Online, dual 27” monitors, tuition reimbursement).
· Relocating from larger city: We can and will match your salary.