This company is the leading cloud platform solutions provider that captures quality efficacy and safety endpoints. The company is internationally known and has proven track records of success throughout the globe.
The data coordinator is to focus on initiating, investigating and resolving queries based on discrepancies identified by the database in accordance with ERT’s SOPs and SWIs.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS or BA degree in life sciences or related field
- 2 years company or related data processing experience
- Demonstrated computer proficiency in MS word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficient data entry/typing skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive PTO
- Health, vision, and dental plans
- Fun environment