Senior Windows System Engineer
Glendale company ranking among the top 50 digital media companies in the world is looking to hire a senior system administrator. The person for this role will deploy, operate, monitor and secure the infrastructure and applications of a major Internet destination. Contract position of $50/hr with benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Administer a large Windows environment.
- Document Windows infrastructure architecture, standards, and implementations.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of automation tools used in the management of our Windows infrastructure.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation with other members of Windows Systems Administration team.
- Receive general instructions for new initiatives from supervisor.
- Evaluate and/or recommend purchases or tools; perform benchmark tests and proof of concepts
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing Windows environments.
- Experience Building and Supporting Active Directory and building domains is a MUST
- Experience scripting in PowerShell is a MUST.
- Solid experience with Active Directory and SCCM is a MUST .
- Solid understanding of Windows system internals, configuration, and deployment.
- Experience with at least three of the following: SCOM, SCVMM, Distributed File Systems, High Availability Clustering, Hyper-V, Monitoring
- Familiarity with fundamental networking/distributed computing concepts
Benefits & Perks
As a contractor you will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit