Backend Java Engineer (Distributed Systems)
A SaaS Company located right in Northern Virginia is on a mission to unleash the power of the people-centric web. They are looking for a Senior Java Engineer to help build out their powerful platform that enables brands to enter the new world of Context-Driven Marketing. As a Senior Java Engineer, you’ll be joining their core search engine team and will be involved with all aspects of their back-end systems.
If you know what it takes to build, administer and grow-out distributed software systems – you will hit the ground running. When applying please provide the most up to date version of your resume.
- Hands-on practical understanding of Core Java (required), AWS or similar SaaS cloud services
- Advantages/disadvantages of NoSQL designs and Scaling distributed data systems
- Lucene, Solr or Elasticsearch
- Optimizing applications, both stand-alone and in distributed systems to maximize performance, maintaining an infrastructure while adding new features to it
- Clear articulation to your team of your design choices
Equity, amazing benefits, work from home options, team lunches, competitive salary. You will have a direct impact on the team you work on.