Network (Aruba) Administrator
A Healthcare company in Toronto is looking to hire for a Linux System Support Administrator. You will be providing support and network assistance to over 10,000 users. Ideally you have extensive knowledge with networking from Palo Alto, Juniper, Aruba and Core Cisco Products (consisting of Nexus devices). You will be working from support, implementation and design! This is a full time opportunity with salary expectations up to 85K!
This Healthcare Company is one of the largest in Toronto, and is a great opportunity in the healthcare and IT industry!
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with Cisco 6800, Nexus 9300 server, VxLan Technology
- Worked heavily with Palo alto and Cisco ASA550
- Strong Experience with Aruba Wireless network
Desired Skills & Experience
- Worked with Fortinet FWB-1000D Web application firewall
- Experience with Infloblox DHS and DHCP
- RSA two factor authentication
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary, Full Benefits, Pension, RRSP and Vacation!